Grade 2's and parents,This week in math we are going to be focusing on the topic of Geometry and Spatial Sense. I really enjoyed teaching you all about different polygons and thought that it would be a great idea if I found some fun games on the internet that had to do with this topic.
If you click here you will be able to play a game where you will identify some of the shapes we learned about in class. I have also found another exciting website that allows you to help someone finish their invention by handing him the right shape!!! To play the 'shape lab game' click here.
Enjoy!!!
Ms. Lazarovic
Parents, the expectation for this lesson is for the children to identify and describe various polygons (i.e., triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, heptagons, octagons) and sort and classify them by their geometric properties (i.e., number of sides or number of vertices).
Your help is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment