Education improves our lives

Education improves our lives
" Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world". - Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 29, 2010

Long weekend :)



Students,


I hope you have all been enjoying visiting our classroom blog! After the March break, we have had a busy few weeks at school and now it's time to once again relax and spend some quality time with our families over this long weekend. As you can see, a new addition to our classroom blog are some fun educational links for you to explore over this short break. You can find these links on the right hand side where it says 'Fun educational links for students'. I hope you enjoy these exciting websites as much as I do! Have a wonderful weekend and happy Passover and Easter to all of you who are celebrating!
Sincerely,
Ms. Lazarovic

No comments:

Post a Comment