Dear parents and grade 2 students,Welcome to our interactive space! Here we will be able to get further familiarized with the new ways of technology and we will be able to share important ideas with each other. If you are a little bit nervous about using our classroom blog, I know how you feel!!! I am a little bit nervous too. We will all work together as a team to make sure that everyone feels comfortable and that we all understand how the interactive space works!
This blog gives me the opportunity to post educational sites, links or activities that I believe we may all find interesting and exciting.
Parents, on the right hand side underneath the "EDUCATIONAL LINKS FOR PARENTS" section you will find 5 links that can assist you with your child's homework as well as other educational aspects that you may find difficulty in dealing with.
Students, I will be sure to post some fascinating and educational links for you as well in the following weeks to come.
If anyone would like to add a suggestion or comment about our classroom blog, please feel free to do so. I too am an ongoing learner and believe that there is always room for improvement!
I am extremely excited about our interactive space and hope that you will enjoy it as much as I will! Please make sure to visit weekly as I will be updating the blog with new ideas that will help us with our learning!!!!
Sincerely,
Ms. L
No comments:
Post a Comment